Thursday, 11 December 2008

Jessica Cox: the world’s first armless pilot!

It’s easy to be a cynical bastard in a cynical world.

Often we forget that there are people far worse off than us and that they don’t get held back by mere inconveniences, such as, er, having no arms!

And it’s not as if lovely Jessica wanted to paint pictures by using her mouth to hold a paintbrush either. Oh no. Because this lass from Tucson, Arizona has only gone and become the world’s first person without arms to receive a pilot license!


So well done Jessica. Talk about setting your sights high!

1 comments:

Ruth said...

I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don't know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.


Ruth

http://www.infrared-sauna-spot.info